Everybody loves a coloring in page, and I am definitely no exception. So I’ve made this set of Thanksgiving coloring pages for you to print off and enjoy!
Coloring pages are a great way to keep the kids occupied and calm during the hectic holiday season. I’ve made 7 different pages that you can print off and color in, so there’s something for everyone!
Don’t let the kids have all the fun! Coloring is also a great way for you to relax and destress, especially with everything that’s going on in the world right now. It’s a fun way for you to spend some time coloring with the kids, or to help your brain unwind at the end of the day.
What coloring pages are included?
- The “I am grateful for:” page is a great activity for kids to color in, and then write down all the things that they are most thankful for this holiday season.
- Happy Thanksgiving fall scene a boy and girl
- Kawaii pumpkin pie slice with a fun “give thanks & eat pie” message to color in (I think this one is my fave!)
- A turkey with a cute “gobble gobble” message
- A “give thanks” coloring sheet with pilgrim hats, corn, fall leaves and pumpkins
- A “Happy Thanksgiving” coloring in mandala with images of pumpkins, cute turkeys, fall leaves and flowers
- Ok, maybe I’m changing my mind about number 3 – I think this one might be my fave! It’s a “pumpkin spice & everything nice” coloring sheet filled with yummy fall pumpkin flavored treats!
All the pages are in one US letter sized PDF. Print off as many copies as you need, and have fun!
That pumpkin spice page is heading to my printer right now, and I’m actually pretty excited to dig out my color pencils!
Ready for your coloring pages? Download the PDF file below!
Click the BLUE DOWNLOAD BUTTON below to get your free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages!